> Social responsibility
Accessibility Policy Statement:
Informco is committed to ensuring that our organization conforms to the needs of people with disabilities. The following policies will ensure the viability of this commitment.
1. We are committed to providing our goods and services in a way that respects the dignity, independence, integration and equal opportunity to people with disabilities.
2. That our facility is accessible to all people requiring access to our products and services.
3. Our staff is trained in the needs of the disabled.
4. Our Accessibility Policy, Customer Assistance Service Plan and Multi-Year Accessibility plan is available upon request and in large type format.
5. We are committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner, and will do so by preventing and removing barriers to accessibility and meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
Customer Service Plan and Policies are available in larger print upon request.
At Informco, we are staunch believers in giving back to the community in which we live and work. As part of this commitment to social responsibility, we have selected Women in Insurance Cancer Crusade (WICC) as our charity of choice. WICC was formed in 1996 by a group of concerned insurance professionals who felt it was important to support colleagues dealing with cancer and their families. WICC is dedicated to raising funds for cancer research and provides educational forums for the industry on supporting those affected by the disease.
Informco is proud to be able to contribute to the organization’s efforts.
To learn more about WICC or to make a donation, visit www.wicc.ca.