Sales Account Executive Career Opportunity
Imagine advancing your career with an organization where you …
- Are viewed and supported as a valued member of a team of professionals
- Help clients meet their objectives while increasing the return on their investment
- Achieve your career goals while growing your income
- Have access to the tools and guidance you need to succeed
Sound too good to be true? It’s not. That dream can be your reality with Informco.
We currently have an opportunity available for an Account Executive who is interested in developing integrated marketing programs and data-driven solutions for clients across a range of industries.
What you bring to the position
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has at least three years’ experience in marketing/sales of design, printing, mailing, inventory management, fulfillment or a related service
- Enjoys the challenge of business development, and has an existing client base as well as prospects
- Thrives on measuring their performance and exceeding targets
- Possesses a university degree in business or marketing or experience working in marketing
Account Executive responsibilities
- Develop business with existing clients and prospect new clients
- Contribute to the development of marketing solutions that meet clients’ needs
- Develop programs, create specifications and write proposals
- Work closely with the Project Management and Customer Service teams on client initiatives
- Manage your customer and prospect contacts using Sage ACT!
- Meet weekly with your Group Account Director to identify and develop opportunities
- Participate in bi-weekly sales team meetings
And the best part? You’ll enjoy going to work every day.
If you are a motivated and hardworking individual who is keen to learn and wants to grow your income, we want to hear from you. We can help you launch a rewarding career selling marketing and communications solutions. To be considered for this opportunity, simply forward your resume to email@example.com.
Microsoft Web/App Developer
Informco is seeking a Microsoft Web/App Developer with the following:
- Strong application designer/developer with front-end UX/UI experience.
- .NET web services and MS SQL database development experience.
- B2B and B2C eCommerce solutions and an understanding of the related workflows and data.
Nice to have:
- Variable data processing and document composition tools including manipulation of PDFs and postscript files.
- Exposure to a transaction processing environments such as invoices, statements, tax slips, policy or cheque processing.
- Familiarity with virtualization and network management.
- An appreciation for mainframe environments and data structures in addition to OOP.
You Need to Take the Next Step
- Bachelor's degree or higher in an area of technology study.
- 3+ yrs experience.
- Join our team on a contract-to-permanent basis (initial 3 month contract)
The pace is fast, the client expectations are high and the work is highly varied. If you can thrive in this kind of environment, and are interested in developing new and innovative products and services for our clients, submit your resume and a cover letter outlining how your skills fit with our needs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Informco is an integrated graphic communications company delivering memorable communications solutions to our clients.
We provide clients with a full spectrum of communications solutions, including one-to-one direct marketing programs, co-branded marketing programs, brand development, client communications, fundraising programs and fulfillment solutions. Our integrated in-house services include everything from communications strategy, design and programming, to printing, lettershop and email, to inventory management, fulfillment and automated mail and email solutions. Clients also benefit from our web solutions that include online ordering, customization, co-branding and personalization of fulfillment materials, mail, email and websites.
In addition, by leveraging Informco’s i-focused technology, you will be able to offer clients relevant, personalized and memorable communications that deliver results and increased ROI. Plus, our incremental marketing approach enables us to provide clients with strategies to gather information to expand their databases, target their messaging more effectively and develop communications that engage their customers and build loyalty.
We are ISO 9001/2000 quality certified and ISO 14001 environmentally certified. We believe in taking care of the world we live in and have been recognized as one of the most environmentally progressive companies in Canada.